NEWS

Dr Rajasekaran appointed as Visiting Orthopaedic Professor of Southern Medical University of China

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Coimbatore: Dr S Rajasekaran, chairman, department of orthopaedic and spine surgery, Ganga Hospital, Coimbatore and adjunct professor, Tamil Nadu Dr MGR Medical University, has been appointed as the guest visiting orthopaedic professor of the Southern Medical University of China through the department of orthopaedics surgery for a period of four years.

“This appointment is in recognition for the original contribution in spine surgery and establishing one of the largest orthopaedic centres in South Asia in Ganga Hospital, Coimbatore where many Chinese doctors are coming on an exchange fellowship for training in arthroplasty and spine surgery,” said Dr Rajasekaran, who is also president, Association of Spine Surgeons of India; and president, Indian Orthopaedic Association.

Categories: NEWS

Tags: , ,

More from NEWS

Healthcare should be a mission with ethical & moral values: Rajnath Singh

Biosense Technologies raises $1 million in funding

World No Tobacco Day celebrated at ESIC Medical College

Pune doctors perform India’s first uterus transplant surgery

ICMR to test efficacy of two medicines for tackling drug-resistant TB

PGI Chandigarh to have two deans, one for academics and another for research

13 Comments »

Comment by ved prakash gupta
2013-09-26 13:41:16

Hellow sir,my self ved prakash gupta stay in kolkatta.W.B.My relatives stay in nepal and we all visited Ganga hospital in coimbator for treatment last week.she admitted in ur hospital on 2nd sep 2013 and sugery on 5 th sep 2013.I hope u remember this patient name SONY GUPTA spinal major surgery.during this period we concernt one more patient who stay in U.P.vidhyathry gupta she is female 52 yrs diabieties patients whoes right hip ball joined are invisible due to medicine.So Dr.suresh in ur hospital doctor told us that it can possible after surgery.it will expences 2.5 to 3 lakhs.so my relatives are ready for sugery and accept for ur offers.so i request u to please give me the date of surgery so they will go 4 days before surgery date positively.I will be very pleased if u do this for us in behaif of my request. thank you

please reply me as soon as possible so that we are ready to come after ur premission granted.

with regards,

ved prakash gupta
09830077965

Comment by mohan lal patel
2015-02-04 16:38:25

sir
my haert anjioptastice on 2006 form scort heart hospital raipur chhattisgarh dr. Satish Suryavansi raipur suggest to me CERVICAL SPINE than
MRI Report
01- Diffuse disc bulges at C2-C3, C-3 C-4 levels narrowing canel. lateral. recess and causing mild compression on anterior Subarachnoid spaces and traversing nerve roots.
02-Broad based disc extrusion at C4-C5,C5-C6 levels narrowing Spinal canel. lateral recess and causing compression on spinal cord, traversing nerve roots.
03- Broad based disc protrusion at C-6C7 narrowing spinal canel, lateral reces and causing mild compression on anterior subarachnoid spaces and traversing nerve roots.

please suggest me and appoinment date and cost Rupees

mohan lal patel
mo.no. 9424277281

Comment by Madhu Haridas
2015-12-15 18:39:34

Sir,
I am a 41 year old male bachelor from palakkad.
I had consulted you way back in 2005 but could not undergo MRI whole spine CT scan as asked by u.
I am suffering from RTL scoliosis and difficult to sleep /Walk imbalance and related pain and discomfort etc,,…Abnormal posture etc…
Kindly fix an appointment with you ,sir, at the earliest and enable me to help diagnose this spinal defect ruining my life.
Please help me with personal attention.

Regards,
Madhu.P.Haridas.

Comment by K.ANAND
2015-12-18 09:03:31

Dt:-16-12-2015
VIJAYAWADA.
Sir,
My wife name is KOGILA.Age..34.Her MRI Scan report is

T1,T2 Sagitals & T1,T2 Axials Study of Cervical Spine shows
Alignment of cervical spine is normal
Vertebral bodies shows normal signal intensity
Spinal cord shows normal signal intensity
pre and para vertebral soft tissues shows normal signal intensity
No intra(or)extra thecal SOL in spinal canal
A.P DIAMETER OF SPINAL CANAL:
C2-13mm,C3-10mm,C5-9mm,C6-9mm,C7-10mm
C2-3-10mm,C3-4-9mm,C4-5-8mm,C5-6-7mm,C6-7-8mm

IMPRESSION:*Postero lateral right disc protrusion of C5-6 impinging on thecal sac and compressing exiting nerve root.
Kindly fix an appointment with you,sir,at the earliest and enable me to help diagnose this spinal
defect running my life.
Please help me with personal attention

Regards,
Kalyani Anand.

Comment by Kishwar Jahan
2016-01-06 18:13:49

Hello, I am from Bangladesh, i came to know about your hospital from web.
My mother is suffering from bulging disk for last 6 months. She went for physiotherapy for 2 months and was little better than before. But she had severe pain, numbness, burning and tingling sensation after a month and still now she is suffering.

Please advice and send me ur contact no where I can send you the MRI report.
Patient’s name is Syeda Kishwar Jahan, Age: 72
Thanks
Gulru

Comment by bapi debnath
2016-01-10 17:17:40

sir
8 years back my right hand littale finger tender was cutting .last month i was sergery to appllo hospital in bhubaneswar. but after sergery it not correct ,dr say not possible to move on finger it too old
cutting ,
please sir it possible to treatment

Comment by Murali
2016-01-31 14:57:19

hi sir
one year back i felldown in swimming ……
my right knee was severe paining while walking and standing
i think for me right leg legament tear acl
please verify and tell …i want operate or not…
please kind your opinoin sir ?

Comment by Murali
2016-01-31 14:59:25

my age -24
i think my right leg acl tear ‘
i want to operate orwith medice its we can controll ah….
please tell ur sugestion sir

Comment by Murali
2016-01-31 15:02:08

and my contact nmber
8883029232

Comment by kanika
2016-02-13 23:05:45

sir,
i m ganesh agarwal from jaipur,rajasthan.my sister(kanika agarwal) is 30 year old,she is suffering from very severe spine problem,we are having her M.R.I. reports.she is also having pain in legs may b due to spine problem. jaipur doctor told us there is not any connection in leg and spine pains.i thought of attaching reports to you bt i did not get an option here.

sir please give your opinion.my no. is 9983073732

Comment by Md.Mehedi hasan
2016-09-11 02:32:30

dear sir my name is mehedi.my problem is lumber L5 s1 disk proleps.so what i do? plese help me.sir
plz give me a one appionment. I am haveing many problems.plz sir help me… my number.+8801670803192 (Bangladesh)

Comment by foot fetish
2017-12-12 00:17:42

Excellent post, keep updating your blog

Comment by EzraChief
2018-03-15 10:01:04

I have checked your page and i’ve found some duplicate content, that’s why you don’t rank high in google’s search results, but there is a tool that can help you
to create 100% unique articles, search for:
boorfe’s tips unlimited content

Name (required)
E-mail (required - never shown publicly)
URI
Your Comment (smaller size | larger size)